FLAVIA® Creation 600 – Request a Demo Today!
POWER WORKPLACE HAPPINESS
Breaks matter—a lot. Breaks relieve stress, boost productivity, promote belonging and wellness, and ultimately lead to increased happiness.1
The FLAVIA® CREATION 600 was designed to create better breaks. With the C600, you can craft a variety of drink options that meet the needs of every moment while smart technology makes managing office beverages a breeze.
Whether it’s soothing hot or frothy drinks for heads-down work, or refreshing cold drinks that put a little pep in meeting prep—there’s something to put a smile on the face of every coffee connoisseur, latte lover, and iced tea queen to help fuel a wonderful workday.
The C600 was designed with hygiene top-of-mind: you can brew straight from your phone with the FLAVIA® Tap N’Brew App.
Don’t Work Harder—Brew Smarter!
The FLAVIA IQ smart technology and online portal helps you manage office beverages in a fraction of the time.
Here’s some of the ways FLAVIA IQ Works For You™
- Monitors consumption trends to show you what’s hot, what’s not, and what to order more of next time
- Sends you maintenance requests from your employees
- Automatically sends service alerts to your beverage distributor when your brewer needs tech support
- Less need for service appointments—your beverage distributor can access your brewer remotely to update firmware, configure settings, and more (which also means fewer people in and out of your office)
- Keeps employees in-the-know with customizable brewer screen content templates
WITH FLAVIA CHILL, THERE’S A DRINK FOR EVERY MOMENT
Employees drink both hot and cold drinks throughout the day. They turn to hot drinks to kick off a productive morning, and cold drinks to quench a thirst, refresh, and reinvigorate themselves throughout the day.1
With the C600 + CHILL, you can brew both hot and cold drinks—without adding ice! Plus, with our patented frothing technology, you can indulge a little or a latte by frothing any fresh milk (both dairy and non-dairy) directly in your cup.
Add Kastus® Surface Protection For Always-On Antimicrobial* Defense
Kastus' patented tempered glass antimicrobial surface protector* can be applied to the C600 touchscreen and brewer door for always-on surface protection.
- Always-on technology is activated by indoor or outdoor light
- Easy to maintain, just wipe with the provided microfiber cloth
- Non-leaching ultra thin coating is eco-friendly and keeps the C600 looking sleek
Talk to your Beverage Distributor today to add Kastus surface protection to your C600.
Touch Less With the FLAVIA® Tap N' Brew App
The Tap N' Brew App mirrors the brewer screen's functionality so you can order and customize your drink—right from your phone.
To get started, activate "touchless mode" via the operator menu on your FLAVIA IQ enabled brewer.
Learn more about how FLAVIA brewers have always been designed with hygiene top-of-mind.
Download the FREE App
- Height: 17.1" (435 mm)
- Width: 12.1" (308 mm)
- Depth: 20.1" (511 mm)
- 32.0 lbs; when full 34.2 lbs
- AC 120V, 60 Hz, 1550W
- TUV SUD NRTL listed for commercial & domestic use
- NAMA certified
- NSF 4 Listed
Add-On Module Specifications
Dimensions: H 15.9" x W 11.0" x D 18.0"
H 405 mm x W 280mm x D 457mm
Weight: 47.0 lbs; when full: 56.0 lbs
Water supply: Plumbed-in only
Power supply: AC 120V, 60Hz, 243W
2020 International Design Excellence Award Finalist
IDEA recognizes products and services that encourage, inspire, and push our industry forward. Lavazza Professional's FLAVIA CREATION 600 is a proud finalist within the Commercial & Industrial category.
1) FLAVIA CP Study, Third Party Study, June 2020
2) With the addition of FLAVIA CHILL
* Kastus' 24/7 Antimicrobial efficacy has been proven by independent labs using ISO global standards. Kastus registration with the US EPA is currently pending.
Kastus® is a registered trademark of Kastus Technologies DAC, registered in the U.S and other countries.
FLAVIA Tap N' Brew App was built exclusively for FLAVIA C600 brewers that have FLAVIA IQ enabled.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.